Friday, June 27, 2008

At Home

We spent the first week in Albia getting adjusted to all the new wonderful things that go on with a new baby. We are now home and loving it- Kiefer is doing great and growing so fast!! I can't believe he is almost 2 weeks old!! His umbilical cord fell off on Monday so that was exciting and as you can see we did our first bath at home. This weekend we are heading to Sigourney to see the Seeley clan and get his first pictures done!!

Just the three of us

Lookin' Sharp



I don't think he likes it


Not a fan of the bath

Bath Time is Finally Over
A Ok

1 comment:

Carrie Fluegge said...

So cute! You look great. I think Kiefer looks like he's smart. Has anyone else said that? I still can't believe you kids are parents. Just kidding.